• Monthly Business After Hours and Business Breakfast Series offer casual, convenient opportunities to network with business leaders and professionals.
• Invitation to the Annual Awards Dinner, Chamber Golf Classic and Super Raffle Dinner.
• Thousands of annual inquiries are forwarded to Chamber members only.
• All members are encouraged to do business with other members.
• Each member receives a copy of our member directory.
InTouch Monthly Newsletter
The InTouch newsletter is our monthly publication which provides a focus on Chamber committee work and resources for small businesses. Each issue includes a message from the President, list of new members, up coming events, location for business after hour socials, membership news and other items of interest to our members. The newsletter is mailed out to the membership the first week of every month except August. You can also find the most updated version here on our Web site.
Community Connection is our quarterly publication in coordination with our local newspaper publisher, The Morning Sentinel.
The Mid-Maine Chamber of Commerce is pleased to bring to you some very special discounts offered only to Chamber Members by Chamber Member businesses. This free program offers exclusive discounts given only to employees of a Chamber Member Business. By just showing your Chamber Advantage Discount Card at participating businesses, you automatically gain access to discounts to area businesses including local eateries, clothing shops, fitness facilities and hotels. Look for more great discounts and offers by returning to this page often!
Joe Ezhaya was a community leader who distinguished himself with his warmth, enthusiasm, generosity and particularly, his friendships.
Successful candidates for this scholarship should share Joe’s interest in citizenship, community service and exemplify his spirit and vitality.